Medical professionals have known the benefits of voice recorders for decades, but professional dictation machines can take your Seattle, WA healthcare practice to the next level. With the advances in technology, you can do more than just document patient notes and medical records—you can also edit, securely share and more.
Here are some of the benefits of professional dictation machines:
- Accuracy: The superior accuracy of today’s dictation machines is a boon to any healthcare provider, especially because recordings can be stored electronically and accessed at any time.
- Faster and easier: The new dictation machines can automatically download and send your files to a transcriptionist, which cuts down on processing time.
- Integration: Having digital dictation machines in Seattle, WA makes it easy to integrate your files into your office’s clinical software, allowing them to be shared securely. You’ll be able to organize and monitor their status, as well as assign priority to urgent files.
- Accessibility: There are multiple software applications that will allow you to back up your files in the cloud, share securely, record on the go and more. This makes it possible to conduct your practice and take notes whenever you want, wherever you are.
- Editing: Instead of manually rewinding and recording over cassette files, recent digital transcription machines will allow you to open and edit the files as needed, without losing any data. You can open the file, find the specific time you’d like to edit and record more without jeopardizing files or jumbling your notes.
- Better sound quality: Voice recordings aren’t helpful if you can’t understand them, which is why today’s professional dictation machines are so useful. The crisp, clear sound quality is a vast improvement, and won’t deteriorate over time. Most machines are able to block out background noises that would distract or hamper the quality of your voice.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of professional dictation machines in Seattle, WA helps make your staff’s lives easier. Because the recordings are so clear, easily accessible and able to be sent or stored digitally, you and your staff will save time and money. You’ll be able to get your work to the transcriptionist quickly, and access your files at any time.
- Security: Whether you’re an old pro or new to storing data in the cloud, you’ll be relieved to know that digital voice recording storage is safe, secure and will protect your patients’ information. (Your patients will be relieved, too.)
Professional dictation machines in Seattle, WA
When you need to record your notes accurately and quickly, we can help. Efficiency, Inc. is passionate about giving you the power of information on demand. We provide expert voice processing solutions for the healthcare industry and beyond. We’ll set you up with the latest technologies from the best name brands in dictation technology, complete with on-site or remote support, installation and training to meet your unique requirements. Efficiency, Inc. serves all of Washington, so reach out to us today to find out more about what we can do for your practice.